Life-Changing Hair and Skin Beauty Tips
Hair Care Tips
1. Wash Hair With Lukewarm WaterA hot shower is relaxing, but it has adverse effects on your hair and scalp. Effects you’d rather avoid. Wash your hair using lukewarm water because hot water may strip the good essential oils from the hair, leaving it frizzy and dry. Curly hair is particularly susceptible to heat damage.
2. Shampoo Hair Twice a WeekShampooing your hair is an essential part of hair care, but using it too much causes hair loss. Twice a week is an ideal amount. Pay attention to your scalp when shampooing. Your scalp is the most critical part of the process as it produces the oils needed to deep clean hair. Use a high-quality shampoo suited to your hair type.
3. Properly Condition Your HairHair conditioners are hardly a new invention. Most people know how important it is to condition hair, but how many know how to do it properly? Rather than applying conditioner to your scalp, it’s better to apply to the top of your hair. Distribute the conditioner through your hair using a comb. You can apply the conditioner to your roots if you have curly hair. Otherwise, you should avoid your scalp as much as possible when using the conditioner.
4. Don’t Neglect Leave-In Hair-CareIt’s not enough to use only shampoo and conditioner. It would be best to go the extra mile and use leave-in hair-care products for the best results.
1. Moisturize DailyTake the time to moisturize your face with a good moisturizer each day. Moisture helps keep your skin looking young and healthy. Apply moisturizer in the morning and before going to sleep to get the best results.
2. Wash Your Face with a Homemade ScrubScrubs help eliminate dead skin cells for an efficient clean. However, many products contain chemicals that do more harm than good. Homemade scrubs such as honey, lemon, and vinegar are great for getting a natural, healthy glow without harmful side effects.
3. Wear Sunscreen
UV rays from the sun damage skin in both the short-term and long-term. Ensure you use a high-quality sunscreen with an SPF of at least 25 to keep skin safe and healthy. Don’t forget to re-apply sunscreen during the day for long-lasting protection.
4. Stay Hydrated
Everyone knows what a miracle water is and how much it helps. Make sure you get plenty of water – at least two liters per day – to keep skin smooth and supple. Not only does drinking water help keep your skin clear, but it also helps you lose weight and get a leaner physique. Have a glass or two before breakfast and see what it does for your skin.